Buyers who are open to unique opportunities can take advantage of this dynamic real estate market. As a Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®), I have the advanced knowledge and education in distressed property transactions. I can help you understand the differences between a short sale and a foreclosure, prepare you for time frames for lender approval, as well as guide the transaction from start to finish
REALTORS® who have earned the SFR® certification have the necessary knowledge and tools to maneuver through short sale and foreclosure processes. With their comprehensive training, an SFR® has the ability to represent either the seller or buyer during the distressed property transaction and see it through.By understanding both sides of the distressed property transaction, an SFR® can anticipate the unique needs of clients while reducing any possible risk
Sellers who think they are out of options
A REALTOR® with the SFR® certification can assist owners in understanding all their options.
By evaluating each individual’s situation, the SFR® can:
- Explain the differences between a short sale and a foreclosure
- Recommend finance, tax, and legal specialists
- Suggest the seller to seek foreclosure avoidance assistance
- Alert homeowners of rescue scams
Buyers who are open to unique opportunities
Real estate broker/agent with the SFR® certification can guide a buyer through the distressed property transaction.
Through the process, the SFR® will:
- Describe the differences between a short sale and a foreclosure
- Counsel buyers and reduce risk
- Guide the transaction from start to finish, including closing dates, inspection and appraisal expectations
- Prepare the buyer for expected time frames for lender approval
Why use an SFR®?
Members of the National Association of REALTORS® who have earned the Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certification understand distressed property transactions, and everything that is included.
Working with an SFR® takes the stress out of distressed property transactions. We know that selling or buying a home in uncertain times can be scary, but we know how to make it happen. With unexpected opportunities everywhere, now is the time to sell or buy.
I’m here for you. I’m your SFR®, Haris Dedic Real Estate Broker. Call, text 847-878-2588 or email.
Real Estate Tips & Advice can be found here.