Fall Real Estate Advice You Can Count On!
Great advice from Realtor® blog.
4 Things to consider when taking advantage of the real estate market in Autumn:
- Tax Benefits
- Before Winter Arrives
- Inventory Selection at it’s Peak
- Holidays are on the horizon, the best time is now
Don’t terrify possible home buyers: Best to decorate for the trick or treaters for one night. Many images can stay in home buyers mind when they consider how they feel about your home. Don’t let holiday images impact their feelings about your property.
Halloween images that are right on the subject.
- 7 Halloween Decorations to Avoid if you ever hope to sell your House
- Snag a deal this season!
- From Realtor® Mag; Study: Real Estate Cheapest in Fall, Winter
- Maintain with an eye to improve, the sense of arrival to your home.
Tips for this time of season from RE/MAX: Take care of those bold spots, leave ornamental grass alone, empty the tank, speaking of mulch .., maintain your hose and pipes, put the tools to bed.
- Prep Your Yard for Winter
- Home-buyers are learning that when fall hits, numerous benefits emerge that simply aren’t available other times of the year.
More practical yet fantastic suggestions:
- Never Too Early to Plan Your Halloween Party
- How to make your property pop this season!
- Tips to Sell Your Home in the Fall by Bill Gasett
- There’s something to be said for timing!
- The 7 Best Things About Buying a House in the Fall by Time.com
If you are looking to buy or sell a home, or purchase new construction in Glenview, IL or Chicago North Shore and Northwest Suburbs, contact me today 847-878-2588 !
What is your home worth ? ASK me “Haris” 847-878-2588 for FREE comparable market analysis.