Glenview, IL Real Estate Market Report January 2020
Glenview Real Estate Trends as of January 2020
There are 49 fewer homes on the market compared to January 2018. Average sold price is about the same compared to previous year. On table below you see more details. Number of sales, the average sold price, the average market time and the list to close ratio for the past 6 years.
- Active Listings: 245
- Lowest Price: $112,000
- Highest Price: $3,695,000
- Highest Sold in the past 12 months: $2,625,000
- Under Contract: 87
- Average List Price: $716,584
- Average Sold Price in the past 12 months: $533,553
Check out the video of the latest real estate trends.
Market Trends 2010 - 2019
As we can see on the table below average home sale price in 2010 was $485,672 in 2010 while in 2019. The lowest average home sale price in the past decade was $422,500 in 2012.
More real estate market reports, details about subdivisions and much more are listed below. Click here for all the blog posts about Glenview, IL.
- Glenview Neighborhoods And Subdivisions
- Video of Condominiums and Townhomes
- Homes in Glenview by School District
- Condos & townhomes in Glenview
- Real Estate in The Glen
- Glenview luxury real estate market report 2017
- Downtown Glenview
- New Homes
- Chicago North Shore Luxury Real Estate
- Glenview Relocation Guide
What is your home worth ? ASK me for FREE comparable market analysis.