Cycling From Glenview To The Chicago Botanic Gardens Video
Cycling through Harms Woods Forest Preserve to Chicago Botanic Gardens.
This GoPro outdoor cycling 15 minute video through Chicago Forest Preserve, Harms Woods & Skokie Lagoons to Chicago Botanic Gardens with an average speed of 15 mph. Enjoy the beautiful views and cycling experience at the beginning of the Fall season. Stunning tree leaves changing to bright orange and red hues, many neighbors out enjoying the fresh air walking, jogging, cycling and more! Launch a kayak at the Skokie Lagoons or even horseback ride nearby. Let's not forget man's best friend and spend time with your dog in the nearby fields. Plenty of space to stretch and take in all the North Shore has to offer.
Skokie Lagoons Central & Skokie Lagoons South
In this video you can see major crossroads and path explained from Glenview to the Chicago Botanic Gardens.
The overpass on Lake Ave., only a couple of lights and stop signs on this 20 miles of cycling round trip to the Chicago Botanic Gardens.
Follow me on social media, and bookmark my website for new real estate market updates in Chicago North Shore & Northwest Suburbs. More blog posts about Glenview, IL can be found here.
Things To Do In Chicago North Shore
- Around Downtown Glenview
- Condos & Townhouses in The Glen & Downtown.
- Glenview Homes by School District
- Glenview Real Estate Market Report January 2019
- Glenvew Real Estate Market Trends 2014 - 2017
- New Homes in Glenview: 2018, 2017 and pre constractions sites.
- Glenview Neighborhoods & Subdivisions. Top neighborhoods, homes near Metra Station, market trend & homes for sale by school district.
Things to do in Chicago's North Shore on HomesByHaris.com
More about Glenview, IL on HBH real estate blog.